I don't know why they didn't start trying to fix that mess as soon as school let out for the summer. It was one big cluster [censored] at 6:30 today. Now, school starts back in a couple of weeks and they decide to start trying to fix it now.
OMG what a pain it's gonna.Gonna take time to get use to that.One big mess is all it is gonna be till they get the bridge fixed.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I don't know why they didn't start trying to fix that mess as soon as school let out for the summer. It was one big cluster [censored] at 6:30 today. Now, school starts back in a couple of weeks and they decide to start trying to fix it now.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
It should have been fixed by now.
Not like it isn't hard enough to pay for gas as it is and having to sit there so long.And how long it might take to get it fixed.Looks like it might be worse than the first bridge that had a red light.I'm glad that we are getting it fixed but lets get it done soon.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
The project is supposed to be active for eighteen months. Hope they do not have to close the bridge. The light placement and stop signs are creating a great deal of the mess. VDOT should have put lights where they put stop signs.
why can't they work at night instead of during the day. i came thru town not thinking, boy was that a dumb move on my part i sat in traffic for a long time tryign to get thru town.
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
With the heat and everything it would seem like working at night would be preferable anyways but I guess not.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
When have you ever seen anyone work at night around here?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
If people stopped where they are supposed to it would make the lights work much better. If you are not stopped at the sensor, it will not trigger a light change other than the standard timing or traffic flow from another direction.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
It's dangerous enough being out there working during the day. I'd hate to see how bad it is at night......
Bookmarks